Saturday, November 7, 2009

Long Time No Write Blog

Damn Sien

Stay at Home


My God

Tuhan

Boring La






My New Video is Coming

'NERD Kyori Hard and Holy'

Got some thing Special To u

`TZ'




And I gonna take Shuffle Competition

Long time No Shuffle

ada sikit takut




When love takes over yeaaah
You know you can’t deny
When love takes over yeaaah
‘Cause something’s here tonight

Give me a reason I gotta know
Do you feel it too?
Cant you see me here on overload
And this time I blame you
Hmm looking out for you to hold my hand
It feels like I could fall
Now love me right, like I know you can
We could lose it all

i still W u still L u

i Hear some thing Very Very Sad



i Love David Guetta


That All

Donno wan write wad

Miss My jie
Miss TZ
Miss U........

No comments:

Post a Comment