Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hang Out Day

Go Ts And Sw


Early Morning

wake Up
Go Play Roller


At home


Wait Bing Zai


Come
Saw U where A Jacket Sick



Wah


Then Go eat breakFast



Skip Skip
>> >

On The Way Going back home


hoho


She Call Me

hoho

chat With me

lols


chat jor 45 minit like that la


She damn Cute la


she Hp no battery woh

then no chat jor



at 11 dim like that
i go Mines wait
friends


She say she Got go mines woh

i wait her geh

but she 1 pm more like that go


i need go KL

then i no wait le


i go KL lu


By bus

XDD




1/2 hour

reach le

Devil Waiting me at there


and 2day is My Dear 妹妹 Xiao san

Birthday

Birthday Girl


later go meet her
at TS



Skip



Devil 2day
is meet Her

kai jie
come from KAnGSAR de

but we no walk 2gether de


me and devil walk Us de


i bring devil Go

LAU YAT PLAZA

to find Me

Lover Sister

Lam lam



hoho


she go Work le


cool lo




Nice leh

haha


My jie work is good de


keep it up



after find her

go ts meet my sis again

Xiao san

birthday girl


meet her at Gasoline


Shoping with her lo

wah she get 2 big Bear bear

happy lo her


Skip



haha

Tang Tang Call me Woh

haha

happy

chat with me haha


haha she send me a leng lui pic


MY GOD


GAN CHEONG LO

1 hour more la

she say headpain

wan go sleep


then bye lo


then sit at there with my sis lo devil lo
and a girl




going 8 dim

i wan back lo


then i go back lo








back home






sleep

haha


that all

tried

XP





No comments:

Post a Comment