Sunday, February 28, 2010

26 & 27th Feb Lepak tak roller











Long Time din update my blog

26 feb go Sg wang roller With Xue Wen

She take My Camera
take this pic with Sim Sim
dua 8 po XD



then go roller lu~~~ haha


damn syor oh
nick ,bing ,rabbit,keong ,xiao cheng and my Sister also come Lam Lam and Emi San

all come

we play it HARD~~~

6 o clock like that we Go eat


YAO YAT CHUEN

Sg Wang B1 floor

lepak at there

Emi BITE me 2 time at My hand

Pain !!!
nvm she happy is Ok

XDD


On The Way we go kacau ppl XD

26 got take some pic
Me , Nick , Dao Kei
Nick And Jie Lam Lam
C L
Sweet O~~~~

Ni Dua Couple Kat sini
Miroshi and xiao Cheng




27 feb

we going seri Petaling car4 performance Roller Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLuD9sOuEuc

comments xia

Damn tried

there is damn hot aircord rosak liao


7 pm like that sampai balik rumah

Rest ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment