Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My 1st Blog

This Is MY 1st blog

1st I Need to Apologize To Tang Tang

Tang Tang
I Noe i think too much jor
Hope u Forgive me




Wow ~~
2day So seronok nor

haha
2day last to period Science
We most hate the science teacher
NIANABLE (8Po)
we ponting lo Me and xiao Chen
Ponting at our school pondok


hoho
this time is most seronok de
i siting at pondok
wow~
this time i saw our LENG ZAI
MR . REMI ( DOREMI)
he comiing to our here

O M G
this time we run lo

i think must that (8PO) call him come catch us de

haha
i so scared
donno how
haha

after that i escape jor
kaka

i ran to 3th floor

this time shit again
my god
MR RAHIM (SEI FEI LOU)
he catch me ah
AH!!!!!!!!!
sei for lo

ask me go where lo
i answer him
`main main hide and sick'
XDD
get rotan lo at friends class lo

pain nor

haiz....i back class lo
run and run and run back to class

damn this time saw (DOREMI) again

FCUK!!!

i get rotan again(2time tim)


haiz....1 day get 3 rotan
FCUK

this story is tell u


DON PONTING AGAIN!!!
DON BE LIKE ME


2day is like that la

hoho
ass pain damn
XD
but seronok la

kaka


NERD KYORI...

No comments:

Post a Comment