Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stay @ Home Today

2Day No Go School


2day morning 5.45am
Mom call Me wake Up
i tell her i Don Wan go school 2day
she bilibala~ i sleep back

Sweet Dream~
sleep dou 8.30

hehe
`kap liu tim' XDD
wake up

`gao dim hui'

~DONE~

`Song sai'
then back to sleep
but sleep mm dou
then i take my phone and hear Songs use handfree


Hear Dou~
9.00 gua

then wake up lo


change clothes

Brush teeth

this time i think dou some thing
every morning i will send a morning kiss to Tang Tang
she will ask me brush jor teeth mei

haiz....


but now i make angry her
she don wan choi me le :(

skip it la

then eat breakfast

eat `tai bao'
mom buy de

and i saw mom not at home

so pasar be (Ke Po ) jor

XDD

when eating
on TV watch astro 314
The Herbalists Manual

haiz....damn sien de lo

i wait c 10.00 am c that
The Heaven Sword and Dragon Sword


diam diam watch TV lo



After finish watch TV le

Mom not yet Back

on computer Lo
On9
msn No ppl On9

Skip~~~~


nearest 12.30
Hong Xi (Cili) ask me wan go S I mou

haiz ....
i must wan la
i wanna C My Tang Tang jek

But she also mm xiong kin ngor


haiz....
so ...after that i also go jor lo
Hong Xi bring Me lo
With he motor

10 minit reach S I le

wanna Fong hok Le

hope Can faster c My Tang Tang
But she also Hou Mm xiong kin dou ngor

she siting at van
i so hope she c me and smile

after that she van wan back le


start moving i still watching her
` Tang Sorry'
my heart so xiong sam

she was gone~


OK

now Hong Xi say back le
ok lo back lo


on the way back
i still finding Tang Tang de van
but no so fast she de van


when we back dou our home there
we go eat lunch lo
at MEI KHA


after that i back home le

play back computer
on9

i saw Tang Tang On9 jor

`Ngor Hou Xiong find Her chat '
but i so scared she not cooldown

haiz....

mm gam find her

:(

i continue my work
photoshop
edit my Photo


few a hour ago

DONE le ~~

my pic

comments sikit

ok la

5.30

Hong Xi come le basket ball court

i go out Play ball Le

~
and this time i go do something so improtant to make something to some 1

but it failed :(
~
~
~
~


8.00Pm
i back home la
my family was eating dinner

i later only eat dinner




2day is like that la

that all

STILL MISSING TANG TANG

TAng I STILL waiting U
ngor Mm Wui fong hei lei Geh


Muackz.........

No comments:

Post a Comment